Mayet

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Women and Their Bodies - Energy Force

am a woman, well you knew that and every month I notice in the mirror that my face and hair soften up and look more attractive when I am ovulating, well along with other feelings ..... :D that how should I say......are noticebly heightened at ovulation compared to other times of month.

I notice I get a tiny touch of acne (I have never suffered the horrendous curse badly) around period time and my hair loses the spark it had two weeks prior. It is a gradual change that starts at periods, peaks at ovulation and falls at period time.

Guys, take a look at your ladies and ask them how they feel. Do they feel and look more attractive around ovulation ......AKA baby time?

It helps to understand a partners as well as your own rythm as such.

I think there is much base to this theory about visible and invisible oestregen and other hormones and their effect on mating matters.

Beauty may just be skin deep

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17114663-23109,00.html
A WOMAN'S fertility is as plain as the nose on her face – or more particularly her cheekbones, chin and skin – but not if she is wearing make-up, scientists said today.
Researchers at the University of Saint Andrews in Scotland made the claim after asking volunteers to rate pictures of 59 young women aged 19 to 25 for attractiveness, health and femininity.
Comparing the results to an analysis of the photographed women's levels of oestrogen, they found that those with high counts of the sex hormone were judged to be prettier by both male and female participants.
As a result, they were more likely to catch the attention of the opposite sex.
"Women are effectively advertising their general fertility with their faces," Miriam Law Smith, a psychologist who led the study, said.
"Our findings could explain why men universally seem to prefer feminine women's faces."
"In evolutionary terms, it makes sense for men to favour feminine, fertile women," she added. "Those that did would have had more babies."
Oestrogen has an impact on a girl's appearance during puberty, particularly on bone growth and skin texture.


Now I know why I have so many babies..... :D ....

When I have my babies, my hair falls out starting when the baby is about 2 to 3 months old and doesn't start growing again until the baby is nearly a year old, full recovery nearly two years. Same with my skin and nails. I look terrible, gaunt and drawn. Co-incidently this is the time, that way back in nature, a woman at her weakest and busiest would not have wanted to conceive again. A babe in arms and one in belly did not bode well for caveman times. Perhaps these hormone levels, that show physically on the face and are felt inside are an inbuilt system for making sure things are "right". For making sure the balance is upheld.

I have been told by my doctor this is because of the hormones. A pregnant woman looks attractive but Its not the git em sexy attractiveness, there is a sereneness and rotective quality. of course this doesn't go for all many men are actually very turned on by their partner being pregnant.

A womans body holds many hormonal keys. We are accustomed to one and have been since it was first used as a defence against killing hubbies..... that is PMT.......

I have always been against artifical hormone use in birth control. I fell pregnant twice on the pill when I was 20 and then gave it up as a bad joke. In 1995 I fell pregnant with my nine year old daughter, she was born in 96, my son was born in 98, my daughter was born in 00, my son was born in 02, my daughter was born in 04. All within the period between April and October. I have never used birth control in that time and well I am a healthy woman with healthy appetites and I was married in that period of time.

So it would make sense, that if I was fertile and I have admitted to actual heightened feelings at that time of month that I can't ignore, then I should have fallen pregnant a lot earlier. But in each case it has been the same. Just as my hair and nails start to look good and my skin is clear and clean without blotches or patches, then I fall pregnant again... *sigh every two years. I haven't "tried" to conceive with any of my children.

Us women are taught about our 28 day period cycle and nothing more. We learn nothing deep about our bodies. many women today do not know when they are ovulating and fertile and they don't know when their periods are due. I am usually out by an hour or so max. 28 days minus 2 to3 hours.......

I talk to my daughters friends and they do not have a clue about their bodies, they don't even know "you get pregnant at ovulation time" or "you ovulate around two weeks after your period".

Unless a woman is in tune with herself, she can't share that part of herself successfully with man, after all how can he know her when she doesn't know herself. We have come so far from nature that we no longer listen to our body clocks. We no longer tune into the inner pulse that sustains us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home